A company's most valuable asset is its reputation. A strong reputation underpins brand image, customer loyalty, market positioning, and corporate influence. Through targeted communications programs, including leveraging new media such as the rapidly evolving social networks, Hill & Knowlton Japan can help your corporation's leadership reach out to all of its key stakeholders in conveying the decisions and strategies that will ultimately increase corporate value and secure competitive advantage.
Our services extend far beyond traditional media outreach activities. These include stakeholder mapping and articulation of corporate messages and brand values, along with communication of company announcements and management of special events in developing and enhancing a company's reputation in the marketplace.
- Corporate reputation counsel
- Targeted media outreach
- Management of stakeholder and media events
- Development of communications materials
- Corporate Social Responsibility communications guidance
- Media and stakeholder tracking and analysis